Week Five: Chapters 24-27
- Why was it important for Melody to introduce herself to the reporter, instead of letting Connor do it?
- Why do you think Claire said that she was friends with Melody? Do you think Claire has changed the way she feels about Melody? Why or why not?
- Why is Melody unhappy about the newspaper article?
- How has winning the local Whiz Kids competition changed Melody’s life? How has it stayed the same?
- Explain what Melody means when she says, “The morning started out like crystal, but the day has turned to broken glass.”